RE: Problem with resolution of Issue 221

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:13:24 -0700
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I agree with this but would also go further in stating that this seems
to apply to any SOAP sender, regardless of whether it is the initial
sender or an intermediary sender: for performance reasons, it would be
really bad for a sender to first go through the message and check for
PIs before sending.

If we want to say anything for PIs then I think it should be SHOULD.
FWIW, I would be happy not to say anything.

Henrik