RE: SOAP Application

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:07:43 +0100
To: "'christopher ferris'" <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking a stab at this. For me this looses (or at least blurs) the
distinction between the entity that provides SOAP and the entity that uses
SOAP. A distinction that was present techy #1. Personnally I think its an
important distinction although as always there's a spectrum of opinion.

Just my 2p's worth!

Stuart