RE: SOAP Application

Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking a stab at this. For me this looses (or at least blurs) the
distinction between the entity that provides SOAP and the entity that uses
SOAP. A distinction that was present techy #1. Personnally I think its an
important distinction although as always there's a spectrum of opinion.

Just my 2p's worth!

Stuart