Re: SOAPAction Proposal

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:01:35 -0700
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Cc: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>, Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com, Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org

Some implementations automagically generate and/or require it, IIRC.
Stuart's question is framed very nicely; the optionality should be
the service provider's/service consumer's, not the particular stack
implementation's. Perhaps if we target (groan) the 'optional', this
would be resolved to everyone's satisfaction?

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/