Re: SOAP intermediary - issue 70 (cont'd)

+1 to consistency.

I have no preference for forwarded vs relayed.

In fact, the cited text says "sent further
along the message path" which I prefer to either forwarded
or relayed.

How 'bout:

"A SOAP intermediary is a SOAP receiver, target-able from with a SOAP
message, that is neither the intial SOAP sender nor the ultimate
receiver of that message. It processes a SOAP message according to the
SOAP processing model. A consequence of processing is that the SOAP message
is sent further along the SOAP message path to the next SOAP node."

I could just as easily be convinced that 'relayed' is appropriate.
It does have a well understood architype. Let's pick one and use
it consistently throughout.

Cheers,

Chris