SOAP intermediary - issue 70 (cont'd)

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jjmoreau@acm.org>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:03:52 +0200
  • Subject: Re: Extra agenda item (short) for Oct 3 XMLP telcon -- issue 70
  • To: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
  • CC: Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com, mnot@akamai.com, w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
Could a way forward be that "anonymous" headers MAY be processed by
intermediaries and not just by the ultimate receiver? Or is Doug's scenario
already supported by the "next" actor? (assuming the "next" actor forwards any
header it does not understand.)

BTW, maybe it is a good time to switch over to dist-app?

Jean-Jacques.