RE: Issue 140 bogus?

I guess I continue to find the notion of identifying a target as 'anon' a
little puzzling.

I'm quite used to sending correspondence to an actor that does not identify
a particular recipient eg. "HM Govt. Inspector of Taxes". "HM Govt.
Inspector of Taxes" might indeed be denote the ultimate recipient a I might
be message (my tax return) that I'm sending. I've a feeling that it would be
trusting a little too much to luck to identify the target actor for my tax
return as 'anon' or even 'default'. Certainly, the envelope that I send my
tax return in has a distinctive brownish tinge that characterises
correspondence with the tax-office - and that may be one of the factors by
which the Royal Mail manage to get my message to the tax inspector and by
which the a tax inspector might determine that a tax return targetted at
'anon' is really intended for them.

I guess I'm more familiar with 'anon' being used as a means to hide the
identity of the sender.

Best regards

Anon.
[Well I did'nt really think I'd get away with this, but it is intended to be