RE: XML Protocol Abstract Model Draft question

Arie,

The short answer to your question is no. The XMLP-WG is currently focussed
on revising the SOAP specification. Once we reach a more stable point with
that then I think that the WG will consider bringing the AM up to date, or
possibly transitioning some of its contents into a primer.

Apologies that this is probably not the answer you were looking for.

Best regards

Stuart Williams