Issue 140 bogus?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@idoox.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:44:57 +0200 (CEST)
To: Stuart Williams <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Stuart,
 I believe your issue with the section 2.3 of the first part of
our draft spec is not an issue.
 The actor URI, if present, is not specified to be anything in
particular, it's just a URI that the targetted actor somehow
knows is point at him. If instead of targetting the default actor
with a missing actor URI we targetted it with the URI
"http://www.w3.org/2001/09/soap-envelope/actor/default", the
situation would be completely equivalent.
 And yes, the set of Actor URIs a node acts as is an *outside*
information to the envelope.
 Best regards,

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox