Re: Proposed resolution of issue 101: relationship between header and body blocks

I am incomfortable with this. As far as an intermediary is concerned, the
"main purpose" of the message is _not_ the body. If we are talking about
simple intermediaries, this may not matter much; but it does matter once we
start talking about more elaborate intermediaries, intermediaries which may
perform processing of equal importance to that of the final receiver.

Besides, why just restrict the Body element to at most one child, if we then
say that that one child may have multiple children? Are we not being
somewhat inconsistent with ourselves?

Jean-Jacques.