RE: Proposed resolution of issue 101: relationship between header and body blocks

IMO, a simple way of putting it is to say that the <body> is defined as
a well-known block. Just as any other block, it has an open content
model and can contain as many immediate child elements as it wants.

The body is always mustUnderstand and targeted at the default/anonymous
actor. As it is well-known, it can't ever generate a mU fault. As for
any other block, if there is content in the block that causes a fault
then that fault should be based on a client fault. Given that we have
been discussing multiple fault codes, more specific codes can be
introduced as well.

As part of the guidelines for how to *use* the body we indicate that
this is where the "main purpose" of the message goes.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen