RE: Mapping XMLP glossary onto SOAP spec

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:55:23 -0800
To: "'Frank DeRose'" <frankd@tibco.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I think we might have reached some sort of resolution on targeting in
the thread on SOAP actor model [1] and [2] where Staurt summarizes it as
follows:

	Basically: The answer to the question "What sort
	of thing is an SOAP header/XMLP block target at?"
	is "A SOAP/XMLP processor and/or it's associated
	application."

I think it is ok that this is not described in the glossary but rather
in the AM (we also don't mention mustUnderstand).

Henrik

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Mar/0145.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Mar/0128.html