RE: Mapping XMLP glossary onto SOAP spec

From: Frank DeRose <frankd@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:15:04 -0800
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Henrik,

Section 4.1.1 of the AM doc says:

<quote>
If we go with the current XML protocol terminology, I would recommend
substituting the term "module" for the SOAP term "actor" in the prose below.
I stuck with "actor" here to maintain familiarity with SOAP.
</quote>

Your mapping doesn't relate the SOAP:actor attribute to either an XMLP
module (or to an XMLP handler). Does this need to be fixed?