Re: 2000 Schemas for SOAP 1.1

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:06:51 -0400
To: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
CC: XML Protocol Discussion <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, soapbuilders <soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com>
> I know we produced schemas for SOAP 1.2 that are compliant with the XML
> Schema Rec.
>
> Would it be useful to produce similar schemas for SOAP 1.1?
>
> Martin Gudgin
> DevelopMentor

Yes, most definitely.  In fact, most SOAP interop testing that is going
on these days seems to be focused on using the official CR (even though
the spec explicitly references a particular draft version).
Particularly useful would be nailing down all the "aliases" that the
SOAP encoding provides (SOAP-ENC:duration, etc.)

	/r$

Encryption)
http://www.zolera.com