requirements met by the SOAP spec

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@idoox.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:50:20 +0200 (CEST)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Hello. 8-)
 I have volunteered to help with finding XMLP requirements met by
the SOAP spec and with formulating corresponding issues into our
issues list.
 I only list here the requirements whose review resulted in a
proposed change or addition to the issues list.

 500: Issue no. 49 says that SOAP mainly support R500. It seems
to be resolved in the very description of this issue, so I
propose moving the last sentence of the description into the
resolution:

    The XMLP WG should emphasise the neutrality of its
    specification to programming models and illustrate its
    applicability to them via a wide range of use cases.

 609: Issue no. 59 needs to explicitly say that the requirement
is not specifically addressed >>in SOAP 1.1.<<

 Other than that, I went through all the requirements in
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xmlp-reqs-20010319/ and except for
the very general ones (like R900) they all are mentioned in the
issues list with regards to how the SOAP spec meets them.

 If I missed anything please send me a pointer. 8-)

                            Jacek Kopecky
                               Idoox