SOAP spec Sec "5.4.2 Arrays" - namespace used in qualifying array elements in a SOAP sample is not correct

From: Affan Dar <affandar@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:40:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
It seems like a fragment of the following sample SOAP message containing
an array is incorrect.

( SOAP Spec sec 5.4.2: http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/#_Toc478383522 )

<SOAP-ENC:Array SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:ur-type[4]">
      Of Mans First Disobedience, and the Fruit
      Of that Forbidden Tree, whose mortal tast
      Brought Death into the World, and all our woe,
   </SOAP-ENC:uriReference >

As I understand - 'xsd' cannot be used to qualify elements in an
instance document. It should be SOAP-ENC:string instead of xsd:string.