Re: comments on 30/3/2001 AM draft

Marc,

If Binding.Operation != XMLP.Operation then a different name
needs to be used so that there will not be confusion as to
the distinction that you draw.

Same holds for Correlation, we need to make clearer the
distinction between Binding.Correlation and XMLP.Correlation
as they mean different things entirely.

Cheers,

Chris