Re: comments on 30/3/2001 AM draft

From: Marc J. Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:02:19 +0100
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
> If Binding.Operation != XMLP.Operation then a different name
> needs to be used so that there will not be confusion as to
> the distinction that you draw.

In the current draft Binding.Operation==XMLP.Operation.

> Same holds for Correlation, we need to make clearer the
> distinction between Binding.Correlation and XMLP.Correlation
> as they mean different things entirely.

I don't think they mean different things *entirely*, there are just two
mechanisms that can be used to accomplish similar ends. Which mechanism is
chosen will depend on the message exchange pattern desired and the
capabilities of the underlying protocol.

Marc.