RE: Correlation.MessageRef [was AM corrections]

Hi Jean-Jacques,

Local means local to one's point of reference ie. at the sender the
reference is local to that sender, at an intermediary it is local to that
intermediary, at a receiver it is local to that receiver. It's a local
handle to a message.  You can think of it a bit like a local reference to a
memory buffer (but that would be dangerous in practice because buffers get
reused).

It's an abstract means of local reference to a message that you have already
seen.

Regards

Stuart