RE: AM corrections

Hi Jean Jacques,

I'd regard those two as typo's in that it is something that I should have
caught before posting the document on 30th April. This is fixed in the
working copy.

>   2. In the long run, Fig2.2 may be better positioned before Fig2.1
>      (but yes, this requires rewriting the text...)

I think that one is debatable... at worst its a cosmetic change.
I would be inclined to leave this as it is for this release.

>   3. Issue 4 seems to be addressed by Fig2.2.

Correct. Issue 4 has been deleted from the working copy.

>   4. Message subfields might be better listed in the following order:
>      Message.Blocks, Message.Attachements, Message.Faults, instead of:
>      Message.Faults, Message.Blocks, Message.Attachements. (The normal
>      operation of the protocol is block processing, not fault
>      processing.)

Basically cosmetic, but an easy change to make.

> Jean-Jacques.

Thanks,

Stuart