From: RUELLAN Herve <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 17:56:46 +0200
To: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
CC: Shigeki Shibayama <shibayama.shigeki@canon.co.jp>, "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, "w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org" <w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org>, MOREAU Jean-Jacques <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Hello, my name is Hervé Ruellan and (once Shigeki Shibayama, my AC rep,
confirms in reply to this message) I will be Canon's alternate
representative in the XML Protocol working group.

I am based at Canon research centre at Rennes in France. I have a
particular interest in XML and distributed applications.
Previously, I have been involved in setting up Intranet servers
built upon XML related technologies.

I agree to participate per the charter
	last revised 2000/09/13

Hervé Ruellan