Introduction

From: MOREAU Jean-Jacques <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 17:52:02 +0200
To: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
CC: "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, "w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org" <w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org>, Shigeki Shibayama <shibayama.shigeki@canon.co.jp>, RUELLAN Herve <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Hello, my name is Jean-Jacques Moreau and (once my AC rep, Shigeki Shibayama,
confirms in reply to this message) I will be representing Canon in the XML Protocol
working group.

I have been doing computer systems development and research for the last 10 years,
emphasizing especially operating systems, programming languages and distributed
systems. I am based at Canon's laboratory in Rennes, France, and I have a particular
interest in XML and messaging.

I agree to participate per the charter at
    http://www.w3.org/2000/09/XML-Protocol-Charter

Jean-Jacques Moreau
Canon
moreau@crf.canon.fr