Re: [XPL - eXtensible Programming Language]

What a very rude thing to say!!!  We are only part of the VBXML.com
network, we are being hosted for FREE, thanks to the Webmaster and
Owner of the site, Mark Wilson (mark_tracey@yahoo.com).  XPL has
nothing to do with MS.  So, we have our website hosted by a VB
programmer...so what?!  Doesn't mean we are affiliated with MS.  We
are not trying to extend XML (that would be something MS would do).
I have no relation to MS whatsoever, XPL was an idea of mine back in
January.  XPL will not extend XML, because we are trying to create a
programming language that IS an application of XML.

Michael
XPL Group, Founder
http://www.xplatypus.com/
http://www.egroups.com/group/xpl/