Re: [XPL - eXtensible Programming Language]

Dave & others,

The best thing that I would say, is join the group, read through the
archives, and then submit some ideas, or send in some responses to
stuff already in the archives.  Though, you must be a member to read
the archives.

Michael
XPL Group, Founder
http://www.xplatypus.com/