  From: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org [mailto:xml-dist-app-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Dave Winer
  Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 9:49 AM
  To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
  Subject: White paper: Bootstrapping the Two-Way-Web

  "The net result is that I can edit Web documents in my favorite editing
tool because I have wired it up to the Web through SOAP and XML-RPC. When I
save the document in the normal way, it automatically pushes it through
templates and macros, it's linked into a calendar and is immediately indexed
by a search engine. The Web is starting to become the ideal networked
writing environment."

  More..

  http://www.xmlrpc.com/bootstrappingTheTwoWayWeb

  Dave