RE: White paper: Bootstrapping the Two-Way-Web

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:48:09 -0800
To: "Dave Winer" <dave@userland.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
There's already an IETF standard for authoring documents using HTTP and XML.
It's called WebDAV.  It's already supported by many editing tools, document
repositories, and web servers.

Disclaimer: The company I work for makes a WebDAV-compliant repository. This
doesn't change the fact that it's the IETF standard.

Lisa Dusseault