White paper: Bootstrapping the Two-Way-Web

From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:49:26 -0800
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
"The net result is that I can edit Web documents in my favorite editing tool because I have wired it up to the Web through SOAP and XML-RPC. When I save the document in the normal way, it automatically pushes it through templates and macros, it's linked into a calendar and is immediately indexed by a search engine. The Web is starting to become the ideal networked writing environment."

More..

http://www.xmlrpc.com/bootstrappingTheTwoWayWeb

Dave