Re: XML protocol comparisons

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:04:56 -0800
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Very neat! A few comment on the organization of the table: I think the
"organization" and "architects" columns are slightly confusing as many of
the specs mentioned have authors from several places

    http://www.w3.org/2000/03/29-XML-protocol-matrix

Maybe they should just be put into a single column called "authors".

Also, the "status" column is hard to evaluate as what does it mean to be
coded vs deployed and deployed where etc? Maybe it would be better to point
to the public forum where the protocol is being discussed.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
mailto:frystyk@microsoft.com