RE: A personal plea for peace and just a wee bit of patience (and I do mean a wee bit)

Many of us have familiar at XMI and MOF in general. However, I believe the
OMG is in the process of revamping the XMI encoding, which was done prior to
namespaces and schema language. One of my personal goals is to make obvious
how XMI fits into this picture.

DB
http://www.develop.com/dbox