RE: A personal plea for peace and just a wee bit of patience (and I do mean a wee bit)

Sorry. My attribution of your position was based on stuff I read on
scripting.com. In particular, the "W3C should adopt XML-RPC" heading caught
my attention.

> After the BOF I put all my thoughts together, and gave a
> keynote speech at
> XTech from that, so anyone who wants to know what I think can read it,
> without transcription error.
>
> http://davenet.userland.com/2000/03/02/theTwowayweb
>
> Ken, whose programming I respect, also misread the piece. Ken
> I support
> SOAP.

This is great. Sorry if I misunderstood and implied otherwise.

> Here's to a discussion that's grounded in reality. Thanks.

Here here!

DB
http://www.develop.com/dbox