RE: [DR008] - passing arbitrary content

David has a good point here. Furthermore, not all arbitrary data is JPEG or
PNG. Scenarios exist today for distributed processing of arbitrary data
streams (Xerox production printing solutions currently manage such
applications). So I think we should mention INDIRECT handling of arbitrary
data as a req't. Doing this does not seem to constrain or unduly burden the
protocol.

Bill Anderson
Xerox Corp.