Re: Sort criteria in Search Request

From: Craig Jackson <CRAIGJ@epub.med.IACNET.COM>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:05:30 -0500 (EST)
To: Ian Ibbotson <ian.ibbotson@k-int.com>
Cc: www-zig@w3c.org, CRAIGJ@epub.med.IACNET.COM
>By concatenation you mean encapsulation right? Guess I should have done a
>little more research ;-)

Yeah, I guess that's what it's really called.  I think it was called
concatenation at some point in the the discussion.  :-)

>Any idea (in general) how likely I am to find targets out there supporting
>encapsulated sort? Also, any ideas from people having implemented
>encapsulated sort (Origin or Target) what happens to your application state
>models once you have a number of outstanding requests?

No, I don't.  The rest of the list will have to respond.

Our particular target (IAC/Gale Group) hasn't really advanced beyond version 2.

Craig Jackson
Craig_Jackson@iacnet.com
The Gale Group
Burlington, MA, USA