Re: Sort criteria in Search Request

By concatenation you mean encapsulation right? Guess I should have done a
little more research ;-)

Any idea (in general) how likely I am to find targets out there supporting
encapsulated sort? Also, any ideas from people having implemented
encapsulated sort (Origin or Target) what happens to your application state
models once you have a number of outstanding requests?

Cheers,
Ian.

--
Ian Ibbotson