Re: Please resurrect xsl-fo tutorial on w3school

On Wed, 2015-03-18 at 19:49 -0700, anon anon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would really appreciate if someone can resurrect the xsl-fo
> tutorial on
> w3school.

Please note that w3schools is not in any way affiliated with W3C.

You'd have to ask them directly.

You may be able to find the w3schools tutorial on archive.org; I don't
know. There is (or was) also a book on XSL-FO that may help, by David
Pawson. There are also often people on Freenode's #xml IRC channel who
are familiar with XSl-FO, and there are mailing lists both at
Mulberrytech (xsl) and at W3C (www-fo) that you can use.

We closed the XSL-FO work at W3C largely because there were not enough
people coming to meetings.