Re: Please resurrect xsl-fo tutorial on w3school

On 19/03/2015 02:49, anon anon wrote:
> I would really appreciate if someone can resurrect the xsl-fo
> tutorial on w3school.  I understand w3 is moving towards CSS3,
> however, I am

Note that the W3C isn't w3schools.com, and vice-versa.

> picking up legacy code that's not documented by a coworker, and I
> believe if I were to go through the same tutorial that the person
> went through, then it would help me too.  I'm sure there are others
> who is in the same boat.  I looked through the RenderX tutorial, but
> some of those stuff are proprietary, for example some of the font
> stuff.

There's also a tutorial that you can try at
http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/howtoRC/Howtodevelop-en-2a.pdf

The source and stylesheet for the tutorial are both available from
http://www.antennahouse.com/antenna1/xml-to-xsl-fo-stylesheets/

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--