Please resurrect xsl-fo tutorial on w3school

From: anon anon <webstuffg411@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:49:37 -0700
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi,

I would really appreciate if someone can resurrect the xsl-fo tutorial on
w3school.  I understand w3 is moving towards CSS3, however, I am picking up
legacy code that's not documented by a coworker, and I believe if I were to
go through the same tutorial that the person went through, then it would
help me too.  I'm sure there are others who is in the same boat.  I looked
through the RenderX tutorial, but some of those stuff are proprietary, for
example some of the font stuff.

Thanks