Image not available

From: Paulo Carvalho <pjcarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:01:22 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello

I have a web service that uses a jar application file (that i built). This
application jar file transforms a XML into a PDF using FOP. The XML file as
some text and also the path/name of an image file that is also into the jar
file.

When i execute the web service, using eclipse/tomcat deployment, everything
is executed ok. The PDF is well generated and the image (the header of the
pdf file) is correctly on the pdf document.

Now, I build a WAR file to deploy my web service on a server. The WAR
contains correctly the JAR file with the image file.
When i deploy the WAR file without eclipse, using only the classical command
line and I test it, the PDF is generated correctly but without the image
that constitues is header. The following error :
   "2010-02-15 14:27:29,267 ERROR org.apache.fop.fo.FONode -
ExternalGraphic.java:70 - Image not available: url(img\\head.gif)" is
generated

Is it a problem of FOP? Can you please help me to resolve this problem?

thanks

Best regards

--
Paulo Carvalho