Dynamic page headers in XSL FO

From: BLAYKM <131320@logica.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 02:43:45 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi all

I have a very strange requirement. I need to generate a dynamic report along
these lines.
First i have a page with a header and a body with dynamic data. Now the
dynamic data can span several pages with same header. Now when the dynamic
data rows are finished i need to do a page break and repeat the same process
again in the new page, this time with a new header. This repetition can
occur 1..to..n times. Is this possible using XSL FO.