block-container in body-region only on a single page

From: Ionel NITA <ionel.nita@sety.ro>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:08:43 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

´╗┐Hi,

I face some problems when using block-container.

When using block-container tag inside a 'xsl-region-body' flow, the
output won't have more than one page. I understood that block-container
does not allow multiple pages, when used inside the body flow. Is this
information correct? I'm using fop 0.20.5. Was this issue solved in a
later version? How can I find a solution to this?

Thanks!

Ionel