Re: block-container in body-region only on a single page

From: Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:39:33 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Questions specific to Apache FOP are better asked on
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org. Anyway, please update to the latest
FOP release which supports block-containers that are not absolutely
positioned. FOP 0.20.5 is many years old.

On 23.01.2009 16:08:43 Ionel NITA wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I face some problems when using block-container.
>
> When using block-container tag inside a 'xsl-region-body' flow, the
> output won't have more than one page. I understood that block-container
> does not allow multiple pages, when used inside the body flow. Is this
> information correct? I'm using fop 0.20.5. Was this issue solved in a
> later version? How can I find a solution to this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ionel

Best regards,
Jeremias Märki
Jeremias Märki, Software-Development and Consulting
Contact Information: http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/contact.html
Blog: http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/blog/