XSL to XSL FO Converter

From: W Davis <wdavis82@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:57:35 -0600
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi There,

I am fairly new to XSL FO and I have a quick question regarding getting
started.

I have downloaded Apache FOP and can get the samples to work.  What I would
like to do is work with some things that I have already spent quite a bit of
time on in the XML to HTML space.

I have created a StyleSheet to present an XML document as HTML, it works
well.  I was wondering if there was an easy way to use this stylesheet with
XSL FO to create a PDF or if I have to start all over again creating a new
StyleSheet.

Any thing you can say or point me to to help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Will