Re: different Ident in the same paragraph

From: Lester Ward <lward@rentec.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:48:28 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

axdmoraes wrote:
> I would like to show this paragraph like this.
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p11861577/1.jpg
>
> But it shows like this.I want the first ident. Someone knows?
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p11861577/2.jpg

What you want is called a "hanging indent". A quick Google search for 'FO XSL "hanging
indent"' finds this (http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/examples.html):

Example 5-4. Hanging indents

   <fo:block
         text-indent='-4em'
         start-indent='4em'>

An example of a hanging indent, a paragraph with the first
line left aligned, and the remainder of the paragraph
indented by a fixed amount. Set by using the start indent
and text-indent properties on a block. The text-indent is
set to a negative value, the start indent to a positive
value.

</fo:block>