Defining Column Width in XSL-FO

From: Girish Kanmas <girishrk@india.ti.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:34:44 +0530
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,

	Please, find the attached documents in XML and XSL formats.
	Well, I have tried to manage the number of columns in a table.
	Now my requirement is to manage the column widths too. Is it possible?
	I have one idea, I am planning to include the column-width size as a the
tag attribute value.
	But, I don't have idea about how to access and assign that attribute value
to define the column width.
	Does anyone knows the solution for this? If Yes, I will be glad to receive
the technique for the same.
	Tons of thanks to you all,

Girish Kanmas
TI Extn: 1387