RE: Defining Column Width in XSL-FO

Notice that your stylesheet is incorrect, take a look at master-name,
master-reference, region-name and flow-name properties description in
the spec.

Corrected code is:

[scipped]

	<fo:layout-master-set>
        	<fo:simple-page-master
		master-name="main"
          		margin-top="50pt"
          		margin-bottom="50pt"
          		margin-left="75pt"
          		margin-right="75pt">
        			<fo:region-body margin-bottom="75pt"
region-name="xsl-region-body"/>
	        </fo:simple-page-master>
      	</fo:layout-master-set>

	<fo:page-sequence master-reference="main">
		<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

[scipped]

Regards,
Victor Vishnyakov