Re: Loading Image Generated from a servlet

From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@multiconn.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:36:45 +0200
To: Saravanaan <saran_kct@hotmail.com>
CC: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Saravanaan wrote:

>         I'm new to fop. We have written an XSL to convert dynamic data
> generated to PDF. In that while loading static images in the server, we
> did not face any problem. But we have a situation like the image is
> generated in the Server as java.awt.Image and we use jimi library to
> flush it to the Browser.
I presume you are encoding the image to some format like GIF before flushing
to the browser, right?

> We want to embed this image to the PDF.
So the same way.

<fo:external-graphic
src="url('http://www.foo.com/YourImageServlet?param=value')"/>

PS. Make sure your servlet returns proper content type and content length.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn Technologies, Israel