From: Saravanaan <saran_kct@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:30:51 +0530
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi ,

        I'm new to fop. We have written an XSL to convert dynamic data generated to PDF. In that while loading static images in the server, we did not face any problem. But we have a situation like the image is generated in the Server as java.awt.Image and we use jimi library to flush it to the Browser. We want to embed this image to the PDF.

For static image we used the following code

    <fo:external-graphic>
                <xsl:attribute name="src">/images/test.gif</xsl:attribute>
   </fo:external-graphic>

This worked fine. But for Dynamic Image we have to call a servlet. How this can be attained ?  Please Help

Thanks
Saran