Re: Loading Image Generated from a servlet

From: Saravanaan <saran_kct@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:30:41 +0530
To: "Oleg Tkachenko" <olegt@multiconn.com>
Cc: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

hi Oleg Tkachenko

    I tried the same thing you told like

                <fo:external-graphic
src="url('http://localhost/java/Myservlet?Module=ImageCreator&amp;imageid=te
st')"></fo:external-graphic>. I got an exception as

    [ERROR] Could not load external SVG: The current document is unable to
create an element of the requested type (namespace:
http://www.w3.org/2000/svg, name: HTML).
    [ERROR] Error while creating area : No ImageReader for this type of
image (http://localhost/java/Myservlet?Module=ImageCreator&imageid=test)

and there is no request to the servlet at all. Please suggest whether I am
missing some thing.

Thanks
Saravanaan.A