Re: Background-image question

From: Kenneth J. Hughes <kjh@entel.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 13:16:17 -0400
To: "Kilmer, Erich" <Erich.Kilmer@mmt.bellhowell.com>, "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi Erich,

Fop doesn't like the way you're specifying the file.  However, even
if you change to background-image="elipse.gif", you'll encounter the
next problem:
  "Warning: property - "background-image" is not implemented yet."

I have used XSL:FO background-images successfully with RenderX's XEP
rendering engine:
  http://www.renderx.com/FO2PDF.html

Cheers,

Kenneth J. Hughes                                        kjh@entel.com