Re: Background-image question

Hi Erich,

Fop doesn't like the way you're specifying the file.  However, even
if you change to background-image="elipse.gif", you'll encounter the
next problem:
  "Warning: property - "background-image" is not implemented yet."

I have used XSL:FO background-images successfully with RenderX's XEP
rendering engine:
  http://www.renderx.com/FO2PDF.html

Cheers,

Kenneth J. Hughes                                        kjh@entel.com