RE: text-indent/last-line-end-indent and nested block-level FOs

From: Nilsson, Peter <pni@sorman.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:23:49 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Helo,

this wasn't really the point of my question (sorry for me being unclear). I
should have stated that I was refering to the properites after refinement
(i.e. inheritance resolution).

So, the real question is rather which is the first (last) line area of a
block. Is it the first (last) area from the block, or does it include
descendants? And what happens if other block-level areas precede (follow)
the first line area from the block itself?

Let me refine my example:

> > <block text-indent="3cm">
> >   <block text-indent="0cm">I'm nested.</block>
> >   I am not nested.
> > </block>

Note the specification of text-indent on the nested block.

Regards,
//Peter