Re: How to make FOP run in quiet mode in a FOPServlet?

From: Cyril Rognon <crognon@objectiva.fr>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:14:20 +0100
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

this is not a general FO question but rather a fop oriented one. You should
definitely use the fop-dev@xml.apache.org list to handle subject like this.

Anyway, the answer is to set the quiet mode in your configuration file (see
fop documentation for this) with an entry like

If you don't use some specific configuration file, read the fo
documentation about embedding fop, it provides the info you need. If you
don't have enough, I suggest you read the archive of the list, it says
everything (I mean it)

Cyril Rognon