How to make FOP run in quiet mode in a FOPServlet?

From: Kilmer, Erich <Erich.Kilmer@mmt.bellhowell.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:07:49 -0500
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hello,
I have taken the FOPServlet and extended for our own purposes and it works
nicely. However every time I render an XML to PDF I get the following in the
apps server log:

building formatting object tree
setting up fonts[1]
Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
Initial heap size: 12198Kb
Current heap size: 12323Kb
Total memory used: 125Kb
  Memory use is indicative; no GC was performed
  These figures should not be used comparatively
Total time used: 94ms
Pages rendererd: 1
Avg render time: 94ms/page

This is useful information but I would like to be able to turn it off if
possible.  I know it can be done in the FOP command line.

Question: Is there a way to do this from the FOPServlet example code?

Thanks,

Erich Kilmer
Bell+Howell