attributes of complexTypes' hiearchy

From: by way of <mprice1@ebmail.gdeb.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:44:03 -0700
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
If "all" is chosen  the XML representation of a model group,the instance
data can have the attributes in any order.  However, this freedom in the
order of attributes is limitted only within a complex type.

In our data model, we define large hierarchical structures (levels of
complex types extensions) where we do not want to restrict the order of
their attributes.  Can the rules of ordering be extended across complex
type extensions?

Margie Price
mprice1@ebmail.gdeb.com